2012年7月7日星期六

SATURDAY!!

Today was the funny saturday, i don't know why i can do that
what thing make me do that, i really don't know
Friday.. i feel that i wan to buy the thing to you
coz i think that u still wan it
so i do it... i woke very early this morning
i go out n brought it to u, n i delivery to your room
is it surprised for you ? i don't know
i just hope that u will like it n enjoy it!! Lastly... u smile because of it!! xD
i passed it to u, i din't stay at your room, i go their room... i don't know why
i know that was very weird.. but i really don't know why need to stay at your room
if i stay, nothing to do right? just will kacao u only..
no reason to stay right? so i go...
at their room, i know very weird
but they din't said anything... we brother ma, so nothing
i enjoy my movie there... but they all sleep liaooo
leave me watch movie alone== but ok larh.. nice movie
i wan back home liaoo that time, i wanna slowly slowly walk out from hostel
wont let them know i'm leave when they are sleeping
but he sleeping that time keep move here move there
than suddenly awake, scare me
make me cant go out liaoooo... i cant back home liaooooo==
i think that if u dun wan join us go, i stay for what?
i think i better go back right? n i have to back early
my mom ady complain with me, why i keep going out n so late only back home liaoooooo
kena scold 99 liaooooooo, i have to be good girl! if not next time my mom wont let me out liaooooooo
lastly.. i'm not going back to home at that time... lol

没有评论:

发表评论