2012年7月7日星期六

NIGHT!!

Can u Imagine that 6 days, 5 days we are going to 1u shopping centre?
Yes... we can!! are we crazy? are we too free? or we too bored?
why keep going to 1U?
haha... really long story about that... hard to said

Skip!! Skip!! Skip!!

The night for today
i don't know why suddenly you will find me n ask me that type of questions
i don't know what he told u just now n before... but i really feel sorry to u
i know i did wrong at that beginning... until the thing happened
i don't know what to said about that... all the thing that u told me tonight
i wont tell anyone anymore... i wont said anything anymore
so sorry that what i promised u, i din't did it
hope u wont angry n all the thing will be all right
seriously.... i really dun understand, why the thing will happened become like that
it just a simple n normal thing, why u all take it so serious
can all of it back to normal, change it to be last time
last time we 1 gang we are happy to stay together
but now... i think that's is hard to happen again
WHY WILL BECOME LIKE DAT? LOL
i hope that all the thing had no happen
what u told me tonight really make me feel sad
i cried because of this... i too care of it, i scare i lost it....
what u promise me u have to do it... dun try to lie me pls.
u know that... i care of u also! i really hope that u will be all right
be the 1 who happy person, n stay beside me ... dun even try to leave me

i promise i will always be happy, play, n joke
i hope u join us!! all the time! everywhere!
dun because of him than u leave us...
if not! i hate u==


没有评论:

发表评论