2012年10月24日星期三

偶尔的愚蠢才会显得你聪明

First presentation for sem 2, with our "dearest" senior. It really a funny thing happened between us ! 
Lecture separate us with senior, we really don't know each other ! n we have to kerjasama with everyone
The most "happy" thing for me was i had same group with 1 senior that who very high marks in their class
just have to said that, i had no comment with this order.
Anyway, i gave a lot of idea, my way, my opinion to support my "dearest" senior
i really don't understand why should high marks human will begin like that, trust us like that
even through she really is a good leader, ( MAY I SAID YES?) why must i ask you question or everything?
u should tell me what should i do right? just wan to wait ! wait for me to open my mouth to ask you WHAT SHOULD I DO? WHAT CAN I HELP U? WHAT CAN I DO? LOL!! What the way it is? 
i really think that you art a lot! Art nervous? Art to have a leader feel? LOL!! why said so? At the beginning, you look normal as usual never nervous at all, also dint see you prepare or what. Second, really don't know why so suddenly told us have to add on so many things at the last? So more, we are rush for it ! We look more nervous compare with you ! Have to said that, not really your thing we have to listen from you, we have our own idea, we can think what we wan, what we need! I really no comment with this presentation, good or bad i think for me i can accept, talk less wrong less! Mouth are yours, you wan to said go a head! But pls. don't try to said our bad thing, some more have to art nothing in front of us! LOL!! What the characteristic it is? We are human, we got feeling ! We can feel this type of feeling. Don't really feel we are stupid. Anyway, we still have to become classmate for the future! i think should be said less better, you can feel it by yourself, if you wan to try me feeling!
Presentation passed, marks are don't know! try your best, add oil guys!






偶尔的愚蠢才会显得你是聪明的!

没有评论:

发表评论