2012年8月3日星期五

HUNGRY NO MORE!!

May i ask u , do u know what is famine 30?
HUNGRY NO MORE is the sign of famine 30
We have to try 30 hours have no food
We going to get experience from indonesia people
tomorrow are going to hungry for 30 hours
no food, but have drink
no bath, nice to try it

for me, even i'm very rush for my final assignment project
but i still go, it is good for us to get the feel
we can know the feeling when we really get hungry
no food to eat... very kesian about it...
hungry 30 hours for us are ok
not long time, but also not short time
but can u imagine, all those people all hungry everyday?
i'm not going to waste food when i'm eating
all the rice n food will clearn it
even through that food i dislike
i also give my friend to help me eat
luckly my friend help me to eat...xD
thx my friend... they are my vegetable BAN DAR RAYA!!xDD
they help me eat all the vegetable... x_x

没有评论:

发表评论