2012年8月30日星期四

18? kid?

Even now i'm 18 year old, but for my parent and my old old friend
they are not really think about, if you are my friend that u know my for long long time,
my style, you will know it!
About me, i always do stupid things in front of my friend, and in front of my parent also
yes! i wrote there thing'S, it really many many and many...
i have to said that, i did stupid thing no mean that i'm a stupid person.
i did stupid thing, make fun, make joke with others.
i shall bring happiness to everyone who around me, beside me
thx for everyone who enjoy me joke, and what stupid thing i had did to you
i enjoy the time when i together with friends, and everyone who happy with me.
i have to change myself to become more mature to walk for my future road.
i have to take my time for my future, i have to plan it properly, think properly
thx everyone who stay around me and care for me before.

i asked my mummy a stupid question, am i look like 18 years old? she reply me NO
and i told her, i already 18. Her respond is, so what? you just like a 14/15 years old kid, really not look like 18 years old.
i have to said the conclusion, even i'm 18 years old, but in my parent eyes i still a kid.
have to get care from people.

没有评论:

发表评论