2012年8月30日星期四

four Idiot

what the suck stupid mood i had? suddenly think back the old song
it was when i'm still a young young kid. some one sing to me..
ONE CAR COME ONE CAR GO, TWO CARS PING PIANG POM and so on so on...
long long time ago the story and the song! dont care anymore, what to do?
just forget about it!! Peace!! xD
everything is so complicated!
ok lol... i find u u dont even accept me, next time dont said me dint find u lol... blek
hate u!! GG.com xD
two stupid idiot take their old old bicycle from their house cycle to my house find me out out
it was just 4 or 5'o clock only, can u imagine the big big sun at the top of my head when i go out?
the end, four idiot lompat at garden, cycle here cycle there, fly here fly there, hot like hell
luckly no one there! no one see us play at the playground
we have to know that, we already over age!! if not we will kena saman==

没有评论:

发表评论