2014年3月2日星期日

Third day of March

The third day of March in 2014
What had happened during the month of 2014
Such a bad memories in my life
It changed me quite a lot
Many things happened in the month
N the month i really hate myself
Why those stupid things happened
No one understand the feeling that i have during the month
Have to put down everything from me, you and you guys
Feel so disappointed what you did to me
Really feel sad to have you this type of people beside and around me
Tired to talk with you, even i tell you my feeling
You also wont understand
Everytime i choose to keep quite
But what you said to me ?!
Said me bad mood, said me LC! Scolded me about this type of attitude
You rude or i rude in front of everyone?
Responsibility? You said i dint have
Yes!! You have a lot but too many and make you worries too much
What kind of logic you thinking
Everyone have their own way to do thing
Not everything everyone have to follow your way
You always take things trouble, and you tantrum in front of me
What kind of stupid thing is this?!
You have your emotion, i also have
Why should i take you down and keep let you scold give face to me
I hate you! i really hate you, i think you had not even know this
What i wan is just simple you dont make me trouble
You angry are not my fault
Dont always said that is my wrong
Think before what you said, what you said can easily hurt everyone
The mostly is me! but i dont you wont care
Why so dedication? i had no owe you anything
Everytime you called me to help you is just an order
Who willingly to help?
You always said my attitude modal not goood
How about you? had you think yourself?
Dont said people badly, you are the one of them too
Why we will become like that? Is too stress to facing you
I dont like to talk with you, everything have to discuss i find other people and chat
I wont tell you! And you cant help me because of that stupid complicated relationship between you and me
Both of us have our own thinking, and our idea have not same
You have your way, i have my way
Dont use your way to order me to do!
I hate people to order me! You more order me i wont do it for you
I mad because of you!
Use to it always tantrum?
Settle problem is not to make trouble la pls!
Wan me to teach you back? I wont!


2 条评论:

  1. my dear~Take it easy, don't allow yourself to feel the pressure, do you want to do, I have been in your side<3!

    回复删除
  2. ehmm? had take it very easy, but somehow had do it all my best.. nothing to said la.. i know you are there, anyway thx yah pig :)

    回复删除